Frontier Agriculture and its divisions SOYL and Kings have announced a series of 17 winter training events across the UK which are open to anyone interested in learning more about the use of digital technology to improve crop production performance.
This year has seen significant developments for the Frontier business and its divisions in the area of digital with the launch of the upgraded MyFarm platform. MyFarm brings together many powerful digital tools in one place for farmers. The same comprehensive approach will be taken to this year’s winter events, sharing joined up digital expertise from the Frontier, SOYL and Kings teams.
The events all run from 9.30am – 12.30pm and end with a light lunch.
Among the highlights on the agenda:
· ‘Precision conservation’: The Government has made it clear that in future good management of Natural Capital will be key to successful and profitable farming (‘public money for public goods’). Find out how to fuse SOYL precision and MyFarm data to prepare, and adapt to changing requirements.
· Yield data science: SOYL will share the results of a 12 month project to understand multiple layers of farm data and their relationship with yield.
· Digital agronomy: A look at how digital tools are improving advice and decision making for agronomists and their customers.
· MyFarm: MyFarm and its benefits as a complete farm business management platform.
· MySOYL – an update on recent and upcoming features within this precision data application.
· Future developments: A round up of digital developments in the pipeline.
The event will be BASIS registered and eligible for CPD points.
Farmers can find their nearest event and book here.