- Harper Adams and other European Universities, are working on an Erasmus+ LATEST Project on Local-focused AgTech Education for Successful Agricultural Transitions
The project aims to boost the adoption of new agricultural technologies, which is currently below expectations in Europe.
As the project develops, its partners will develop a comprehensive and multidisciplinary academic program in AgTech, working to remove barriers in both the industrial and agricultural sectors which slow down the agricultural transition towards sustainability.
The project team needs your input, if you fall into one of the categories below. The surveys take 5 – 7 mins maximum:
- Farmers, Contractors, Landowners: A)LATEST Survey (google.com)
- Dealers and Manufacturers: B)LATEST Survey (google.com)
- Data providers: C)LATEST Survey (google.com)
- Technology Developers: D)LATEST Survey (google.com)